29 March 2012

Who's biting my style this time? (credit where due file)

One of my absolute favorite Twitterers---tweeterers? twits? (I made that joke before Jon Stewart, so I'm not letting go)---which is to say, one of the perhaps three people whose 140-character offerings don't inspire me to hurl my laptop across the room (which, I discovered the hard way, does void the warranty).... uh, I forgot where I thought this sentence was going.  Anyway, Smethanie appears to have had the same bright idea that inspired this whole endeavor:


She's not buying into the whole birthdate conceit employed here, which would have resulted in this being posted last November, but still.  I'm honored by the association, which to be fair was entirely unintended and would probably provoke a bitter renunciation if, you know, anyone actually read this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment