03 April 2012

Another potpourri post

... 'cause there really ain't nothing that stands out with today's relevant date.  But here we go:

"You gotta have been born before Senator John Heinz died, a tragedy that paved the way for the later, greater tragedy of John Kerry's presidential run, to drink here."

"Happy 21st birthday, first kid likely conceived to a Harry Connick Jr. vocal song.  I say 'likely' because it wasn't until his follow-up to the Harry Met Sally soundtrack that he reached anywhere on the charts, but We Are in Love certainly did it."



"You gotta be older than... jeebuz, the junior Britney Spears.  I guess that doesn't make me feel too old, but still.  Anyway, I'm guessing you want something that tastes like watermelon."




I warned you they'd be reaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment